Today's main achievement was adding a validator to prevent top level page/section slugs colliding with controllers; it would be kind of embarassing to absent-mindedly create a top-level page called 'users' and accidentally take our your admin login features, or similar shenanigans. The more features get built, the more likely this is to happen (particularly if you're using metacontent about the CMS itself as your demo content, oops).
- Generating a documentation website with MkDocs and GitHub Pages
- Help offered to new programmers
- First birthday!
- Comments, Discussions, and Recursion
- Moar demo data
- Tags, powered by ActsAsTaggableOn
- Inserts (refactored and renamed 'shared content')
- Smart Menus
- Bump Ruby (2.6.5 to 2.7.0) and gems
Recommended reading from around the web