I merged the refactor and rename of shared content today; the feature is called Inserts now (which is a much better name, imho!) and I got rid of the slightly complicated form model thingy that was holding them together, creating an otherwise pointless InsertSet model to do it instead. This makes a lot of the surrounding code much more standard, which I think is an overall win.
- ShinyCMS code quality: an illustrated history
- Code Quality vs Cheat Codes
- April 2021: The 'Respecting Boundaries' release
- March 2021: The 'Yo dawg I herd u liek CMS' release
- February 2021: The 'quiet after the storm' release
- Happy New Year, Happy New Rails, Happy New Ruby! 🎉
- LRUG talk: "Patches Welcome!"
- Sidekiq Status
- Spam, spam, spam, egg, chips, and spam
- Paginate All The Things
Recommended reading from around the web