In particular, Travis CI has very easy-to-use support for testing your project against multiple different releases of your language; the Perl version of ShinyCMS is occasionally tested against the latest release in each branch covering several years, to demonstrate backwards compatibility! I don't think the Ruby version will go quite so far back (due to my decision to use Rails 6), but I'd still like to set up similar testing for whatever versions it can run on.
- Generating a documentation website with MkDocs and GitHub Pages
- Help offered to new programmers
- First birthday!
- Comments, Discussions, and Recursion
- Moar demo data
- Tags, powered by ActsAsTaggableOn
- Inserts (refactored and renamed 'shared content')
- Smart Menus
- Bump Ruby (2.6.5 to 2.7.0) and gems
Recommended reading from around the web